P16 PVC Pipe Cement is a non-drip, thixotropic solvent based pipe cement for use with non-pressure PVC and ABS thermoplastic pipes and conduits. P16 PVC Pipe Cement combines a long open time with a rapid rate of bond strength development. The product is designed specifically for the following: Bonding uPVC and ABS non-pressure pipes to themselves and each other, i.e. uPVC soil and ventilating pipes, fittings, and accessories conforming to BS414; uPVC rainwater piping/goods conforming to BS4576; uPVC underground drainpipes and fittings BS4660; ABS or uPVC waste pipes and fittings conforming to BS55255.
P16 Pipe Cement is now CE and Kite marked giving the added reassurance of high quality.
- Do not use in conjunction with potable water.
- Always apply as directed to both surfaces.
- Do not dip pipes into this adhesive.
- Do not mix adhesive with cleaning or any other fluids.
- Reseal can immediately after use.
- Allow at least 10 minutes before handling assemblies and at least 8-24 hours before putting into service.
- Do not use below 5°C.
There are no reviews for this product at the moment
Be the first to review this product!
Please log in to leave a review